NOT ALL SERVICES AT THE PRACTICE ARE AVAILABLE UNDER THE NHS.
WHERE PATIENTS REQUEST NON-NHS ITEMS OR
SERVICES A PRIVATE FEE MAY BE PAYABLE.
BELOW IS A LIST OF THOSE FEES, WHICH MAY BE
PAYABLE IN ADVANCE.
This is for guidance only and costs may change without notice.
- Letters to 3rd parties (patients request)
- Concessionary Travel permit
- Full medical examination and report (insurance medical, employment medical etc.)
- Adoption / fostering medical
£79.00 (initial medical), £55.00 (update)
- Driving medical examination and report (includes elderly, LGV, xi)
- Report prepared from medical records
- Holiday cancellation certificate
Malaria prophylaxis, Rabies, Japenese Encephalitis, Tick Borne Encephalitits - a private prescription (£18.00) will be issued. Patients will be charged the cost of the injections / tablets by the pharmacy (this could be up to £200).
Access to medical records
- Access to records only (no copies)