TELEPHONE ISSUES - 24th July 2020 9.55am - NOW RESOLVED
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Stay at home guidance for households
Please see: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance/stay-at-home-guidance-for-households-with-possible-coronavirus-covid-19-infection
We appreciate your patience and understanding at this difficult time.
We understand that everybody has had to make significant changes to the way they live and work.
- Until further notice, ALL initial appointments with the GP or Clinical Practitioner will be carried out by telephone.
- You can still book a routine appointment but please DO NOT ATTEND THE SURGERY TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. Please PHONE FIRST and speak with a member of the care navigation team.
- If the GP or Clinical Practitioner then feels you need a face-to-face assessment, this will be booked during your telephone appointment.
- Some appointments will still need to be carried out by a face-to-face appointment. However, please PHONE FIRST to book one of these appointments and do not attend the surgery without a confirmed appointment.
Face-to-face appointments will include:
- Blood tests
- Wound dressings
- Cervical Screening
- Face-to-face appointments that the GP or Clinical Practitioner decides AFTER speaking with you on the phone
Keep in touch
Remember to keep in touch and follow us on Twitter @drslinthorpe and find us on Facebook Linthorpe Surgery.