Call us: 01642 856066

Lines open 8.00am – 6.00pm

Sick certificates

You only need a doctor’s note if you are unable to work and are ill for longer than seven calendar days. Your employer will provide you with an SC2 self-certificate form for shorter periods of illness.

You can complete a form online and print it off using this link

If you required a sick note please send an eConsult with all of the relevant information and this will be issued.

Date published: 8th October, 2014
Date last updated: 3rd June, 2023